CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

THOUGHTS

I was wondering if anyone can explain to me the native american's plight. They are so left out, I keep forgetting that they are found in America.

I've been thinking abit on this gay issue and I think i've found out where I stand on the issue. I think it was Clinton that advocated for the 'don't ask- don't tell' policy for gays in the military. Am not sure who encouraged it but the idea was that people shouldn't ask their friends if they are gay and gays shouldn't say that they are gay. It saves everyone alot of trouble. could we not effect that?

Am also wondering about what business we have with what people do behind closed doors. If they are two consenting adults, why the hell not? I know, it's biblically wrong but do we honestly think that they haven't thought about that? That they don't beat themselves up about it, on a daily? I donno, i believe it should be a live andf let live policy. And i'd appreciate it if they didn't rub their gayness in our faces. We are human and can only take so much.

10 comments:

The 27th Comrade said...

Elle B, this was quintessential genius that you wrote with up here.
Live and let live. Good. Also, don't ask, don't tell. Also good. But they have to tell, or they won't get laid ... they just have to be modest about it. Frankly, I don't think they pose a threat. Until they assume a militant stance, then they pit those who aren't like them against them - you can't blame either side for fighting in a case like that.

Anyway, I am here for that Native American thing. Well, can you spell genocide? That's what happened. Next time the Americans tell you about democracy (or that they are better than the Communists), laugh into your armpit and say nothing. But don't stop laughing. Because that is the least you can do for such a bunch of shamelessly-hypocritical people.

Much like the Nazi condemning a murder or something.

eddiie said...

Elle B...Elle B...Elle B...whether behind doors or infront of doors, that act is absolutely dirty...

I mean they wont of course start from the open?...thats obvious..they have to start in secret..

The problem today is..we are living in a world of rights where USA looks to be the grandfather-mother in all affairs...

Everyone wants he or her rights..Today i could come saying i "sleep with hens" and i will be given my right!!!

I mean the world is going crazy everyday..Don`t law makers know e have to protect people they serve from following a paverted direction?

@27th comrade...they do not have to be millitant not to be a threat? Millitant or not, these guys are a threat to our cultures...

Me personally i cannot stand these guys in the open or in the dark..Gay is Gay...

To hell with them...

eddiie said...

Elle...You`ve been quiet..whats up...good and contravercial update....

Esquire of the mountain said...

I find myself agreeing with your live and let live principle, i have a couple of friends who are gay and as a result faced a few frowns for keeping such company,my reply, as long as they aint hitting on me, all's well afterall who am i to cast the first stone, when i am a sinner in other ways...
Heck am even going for a beach party with a lesbian friend this weekend(and for the record, i think she likes me or my company or both tsk tsk)

eddiie said...

elle..where do you belong?...at least we need that side of yours as well...

eddiie said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmm..update?

eddiie said...

Could someone show up?...am bored in here..please update..ok just with am busy now but will be back,,,

Elle B said...

@27th Comrade
But why are they still being blocked, I don't see any activists, politicians, artists, scientists, nada! it's like they don't exist.

@Eddie
First things first. Am straight, thank you very much.

Okay, now sleeping with chickens is so not cool, See, the difference here is that gay people know exactly what they are doing, but the poor hen or goat or cow, God forbid, hasn't a clue. That's needless trauma!

Elle B said...

trying to sneak into my own blog using a sideroute. Pathetic

Elle B said...

trying to sneak into my own blog using a sideroute. Pathetic