CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 19, 2007

To tag a blogger

Woe is me. 10 years later and I haven't tagged anyone. So here goes, Am tagging Indiana, Jasmine, Joshi, Iwaya, Baz, the 27th comrade, Eddie, Savage. . . are they 8 yet? and everybody else. I know for a fact that most people on the above list have been tagged already but am turning a blind eye.Bear with me. Now, to tell them they've been tagged.... No, wait, the rules: 8 facts about yourself, people. And for obvious reasons, if you've been tagged, say so so I can report to the tag authorities that it's your fault and not mine. luv ya'll

7 comments:

eddiie said...

i have tagged a million people..LOL..and heariam being tagged by you...Thanks..

eddiie said...

By the way..how can you tag me and you dont put your 8 top things about you?...

I can`t wait to hear all sorts of things about you...

But thanks..Ok i have tagged you as well...

The 27th Comrade said...

Heh. Well, you know what they say. That line with `late' and `never' in it ... :o)

Anonymous said...

Gundi, I was already tagged like eons ago. You can't tag me again. That's double jeopardy-Being tried a second time for the same offence.
Savage

GERALD said...

re-tagging.. is aganst rules you may be taken to Luzira

kissyfur said...

some delayed action.

Elle B said...

am sorry but i didn't know who else to tag. So...am I forgiven?