CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 3, 2007

HOLA

Hi. Thanks Joshi. I was gon' stew in my ignorance for a while longer. Eight facts? Okay, here goes.
1. The firstest way to win your way into my long term, short term and mid term memory, possibly my heart too, is to tell me awe inspiring stories about vampires, were wolves, hauntings, ghosts, the occult, mythical creatures. . . . Don't run away. Am just saying.

2. I believe in love but secretly I think am going to die alone coz I feel like the one am waiting for ain't coming. And am not bloody settling for less! Sorry.

3. Am studying communication of the mass variety but as soon as i finish school, it will be the last thing on my mind. I want to be an airhostess and i don't care that the urge was supposed to pass with childhood.

4. I talk alot. I talk my way out of situations, into situations. I talk.

5. I can't think beyond the end of my nose. I have to strain. You know when they ask you, " where do you see yourself in 10 years?" The answers I give are lies. I don't know how to tell people, " I can't see myself."I live each day as it comes. With minimum planning for tomorrow: eg ironing tomorrow's clothes.

6. My mummy thinks am a time bomb. She's just waiting. Am a good child but she's convinced that any day now, am gon' go rogue. At first I thought she was being unfair, now am not sure. Am scared actually. But I have such presenceof mind, where is this ninja stuff going to pass where I shan't see it?

7. For about2 years now, I've been writing in code in my journals (Da Vinci code forever!) But recently, I asked myself, "why the hell am i hiding? This is my book. Am supposed to friggin express myself? Why must I use code. Why must I allude to things and not actually say them? There went my code. Now, i write in the queen's English and swear however, whenever i want. Some of the things am letting myself say are shocking but ... I don't quarrel, I can't abuse anyone and some facts find it hard to leave my mouth. So am making good use of my book. It's easier to vent there.

I think my sister is reading my journal coz she looks at me kinda funny. these days. But I got that covered. I wrote in there: if you have no bloody biz being in this book, get the hell out. And u better smile when you see me!! lol. So she can't quite confront me with info in there, She'll be admitting to invasion of privacy and she'd rather die than do that. I degress.

8. I want a boyfriend. I don't want one. I want, I don't , I don't, I want one, I don't bloody need one, but God said... No, St Paul was telling only the brothers, but... Shut up, we are single and we are happy, okay? (In a small voice) Okay... But... SHUT UP!!! That's were I stand on the issue of relationships.

9. I feel like my family doesn't understand me and I don't get them either but my mum makes an effort and I love her for it.

Oops, you said 8. I like to talk. See ya

9 comments:

The 27th Comrade said...

Heh. I'm kinda wishing I had actually used my tags wisely! I'd have been the one to draw this out of you. :o)

Why are there many parallels there with my own ... ideas on shit?
Only I still use codes a lot.

els said...

I knew you had MPD! i so knew it.
and about your fam, they try. we try

Elle B said...

@27TH COMRADE
Nah, don't worry u can drag anything else out of me. What would u like to drag out?

PS: U like vampires?

@ELS
ELS, what disorder are you attempting to inflict upon me now?

Saadiq said...

U want a boyfriend??hmm..u know in my early blog days i was the man with the guys u wud want to know..just leave me ur specifications and i'll work my way around it!

Vampires..me too..can't bring myself to watch horror movies..and that journal hide it..HIDE IT!!! I was confronted by my brother once, stick to the code, dont change anything!

you are the goody two shoes of the house, right?

Akiiki said...

i cant stop laughing. you bring sunshine to my life you lovely 'misfit'...:-*
i was in a boarding school where the girls were just too nosy! (they still are) i started to journal in code. still cant break the bloody code. so i have this journal im still trying to read to date. i want to know what i was saying.

Elle B said...

@ JOSHI
I honestly don't know that I want one. Sofar, no one I know makes me feel like I need one but I read books and I see the possibilities...then i remember: it's fiction.

maybe i'll keep it out of the way but am done hiding.

Am not always the goody 2 shoes. All I can say is that am the pacifist.

@ JASMINE
LOL. I hope you break your codes. never attempt to become a spy, ok?

Akiiki said...

not be a spy? fine! will not be alerting you when a brother be trying to make a move while you be dancing crazy next time. i will just sip on my drink and let them slip through your fingers. find yourself another spy. hmph!

yz said...

Lol, am with you on 6 and 8. About 1, i have lots and lots of novels about such things, but most especially vampires and mythical creatures. i thought i was alone. yay!

Elle B said...

@Y.Z
Hey, How about we do an anonymous swap. I have it all figured out(in my head)about how we can share books without disclosing each others ID'S. Let me arrange it verbally then I'll get back to u with my brilliant plan