CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 20, 2007

OH, BUGGER!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, whadya know? Blogger.com is up and running to day. Cool

Nothing to bring me tumbling off cloud nine like a nice healthy case of embarrasment. I went to say hi, and 'well done' to pretty boy. All I got for my troubles was a hounding from about 5 avenging angels. All making sly remarks and pulling me to sit with him. I swear he was more uncomfy than me. And it had been going so well! Where's the bloody 'cry' smiley!

I had succeeded in walking away, twice. Attachment levels were at a record low and ... I was winning. Now, am on the bottom rung again, probably not even near the ladder. Blast them all to hell and back!!!

I got a very glowing recommendation from my boss here. All he didn't add was that I should take over his position A.S.A.P. But that's ok, am not yet ready. BUT I WANT TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to make a resolution that is guaranteed to save me anymore embarrasment in my life, Just can't think what.

Wamma this is what happens when u have an office romance. On a larger scale, ofcourse. Father, save us from office romances. Let me go bury my head in some papers and wish upon myself a slow painful death and eternal muteness so i never put my foot in my mouth again. You should have had me blubber. Am so blushed out, my mind even shys away from what I said, It's one big void.

Now, i have to kid about it after work when all I had planned to do was smile. DRAT .

4 comments:

The 27th Comrade said...

Okay ... this is not nearly my space ... I'm posting this from Kamwokya side. I guess you're in something like State House. :o)

You just barely survived becoming President! :-o

els said...

E.B prez?!!! Lord save us

Saadiq said...

ur so tagged

Elle B said...

@27TH COMRADE
Don't i wish. I was in Ebb actually but hey, u must be psychic, i pass Kamwokya on my way home.

@ELSHe mentprez of the entire country, eejit. He doesn't rate me as low as some people!!

@JOSHI
I am? Am afraid to ask what this means.