CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 19, 2007

IT'S OVER

Tomorrow is the last day of my internship but I decided to make my report now because blogger. com is unpredictable. I hope wordpress is worse. I 've written my report, lied in many places but basically said all that i needed to say, all that they wanted to hear. Internship has been the bomb but I have to say I shan't miss waking up at 6 and running to catch the bus.

I remember tiptoeing in the corridors because my heels kept clicking against the tiles. These days, I click for all am worth because I don't give a *bleep* who hears me, and the people are too nice to say anything.

What have I learnt from here? Nothing I can put in writing except that,everyone should have a job and a pc at their table for free internet, elevators are our friends,avoid the over friendly office messenger, smile, no office romances either. Everyone seems to think it's wrong so I've decided to agree with them.

Am going to miss sitting with pretty boy at the end of the day, on the bus. He's so bloody funny that I consider a day without seeing him, a waste of god time.

Someone congratulate me. He's the first brother I've liked( A-lot) without crushing on him. I mean, I don't even have his telephone number. I think am growing up.

Am going to miss Rama teaching me 'sexy swahili' . You just say the words with a lilt in your voice and stereo. Sounds pretty good.

Am going to miss Joan who had made it her mission to have me saved before I left this place. Babe, I'm changed but not as much as you'd hoped. But don't worry, am working on that.

Everyone in this office was really wonderful. I'll remember them for making me forget that I was supposed to be slimming. My slogan was "lose a pound or die trying". I didn't lose the pound and am done trying. I like my food.

There's so much, Oh, and I'll miss running to the bathroom for a breather. Them bathrooms be spacious so when I needed a break, I'd head on there and stick my head out the window for a while. No, I didn't wave at any planes.

Okay, I did.

But just once.

It is dawning on me that it might be a long time till I blog again after I leave. So, while am away, let me just say that I love y'all. Even Jasmine who's trying to confuse me into forgetting that she hasn't yet invited me. Ciao

3 comments:

The 27th Comrade said...

You never mentioned where that is ... some details almost fit in perfectly with my own space here.
But not all.

So, you're dumping the job? :o(

Elle B said...

@ the 27th comrade
my internship's over, dude. If i stay any longer they'll physically carry me off the premises.

Tell me where your space is and I'll tell u where mine was

els said...

and mine is just beginning? what happened to being free together?!