CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I WAS RIGHT THERE WHEN IT HAPPENED!!!

Am sitted at the saddest pc in the land. I've been trying to sign in for two days straight. Have you guys heard about the slaying machine. The one which shocks you into belief? All my scepticism has come back. And yet, do you realise that that shock has changed a zillion people's lives? For as long as they believed that it was God that had touched them, their lives were changing and now, their source of miracles has been exposedfor what it truly is, UMEME. It's crazy, this psychology business.

You know what, a wiered thing happened this week. I discovered I have a strong psych. Two things happened. I had a rubber band round my wrist and without looking, i sought it with my teeth and tagged. it was abit too elastic but strong, nonetheless. I looked down abit later only to discover I'd totally missed the band but I could still feel it between my teeth(my two sets, I mean)!

Another day, it was extremely chilly and I wore my scarf. I worked for about 30 minutes only to look aside and discover my scarf on the floor. It had slipped off my shoulders and fallen to the ground. But I was so warm! When I realised, I began to cool. Rapidly.

That tells u just how strong the mind is. It's really all about belief .

I have special powers! Yippee! The power to make things exist. I've always known I am a mutant. Don't worry puny humans, I shan't harm you.

The elevator videos have lost their novelty. I wish they hadn't and the closet's beginning to look normal. Depressing business.

I've decided to find God again. We was on a hi-hi basis but now am trying to stick around and talk. I went for fellowship(at work) and I learnt that we have to pray for everyone because when God sends retribution, he's gon send it to the entire land, not just the culprit. So y'all need to apologize for all the bad things happenin, the witchcraft, murders, . . . even if you don't do them. They call it 'standing in the gap'.

While in the fellowship, a pastor said that brothers be rushing for holy sisters because these girls be shinin like the sun. When he said this, The lady that had invited me hit me so hard, under the table, I couldn't help but take a hint. But that would be a wrong reason to get saved, wouldn't you say?

Today is going to be a good day for me, I can see it. Usually, I get up at six with difficulty, today, I was 'sleepless in Kampala', by 5:30. I shouted the whole house awake, had breakfast(a rarity) and caught the first bus to work(usually, I run after the 3rd and last bus). I log onto blogger.com and I've got it in one.

This week has been so monotonous but today...I have a special feeling about today, I almost sense drama on the horizon.Am still not sure if I want to be the star or just a part of the audience.

Oh, about the title , I'm practising how to write eye- catching headlines. How did I do? (Tiny snigger.)

3 comments:

The 27th Comrade said...

That scarf thing ... I totally identify. ;o)

els said...

there are some things i would like you to "make exist"
so, does this mean church on sunday?

Akiiki said...

love, that scarf thingy ... we need to talk. but then again, its so you, so its ok. i'll love you anyway.