CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 6, 2007

I KNOW WHAT LONGING SMELLS LIKE

I really do. It's a sweet, rather pleasant smell that gets swept in quiet easily only to clutch your heart in a tight fist and hold your tummy shut!

No, I didn't smell it at the sight of a brother. It was quite odd actually, I was pulling an introduction(Kwanjula) card out of its pouch and my nose detected a nice scent in the air, I took a deep breath and next thing I knew, I was careening into Paining-heartville. I honestly don't know where it came from.

I can't put it down to seeing the card. Am personally against Kwanjulas and all for elopement. I find the idea of living in sin all our lives very appealing. Oh, and no babies. I don't see the use of giving rise to a progeny of confused people. One's enough; Me. Plus, I have a hard time making those baby sounds. I get embarrased.

On a nicer note, I have discovered the elevator in this building. It's all chrome and mirrors. I have made like 4 music videos in there sofar cause they are always sending me to other floors. It is often deserted so no sweat. Am thinking of turning it into a music studio then you guys can pay me per second. I just need to start packing costumes. Hollywoood, here I come!!! Muhahaha, Muhahaha. No, am not crazy, just exhausted from trying to log in. Ciao

9 comments:

Duksey said...

first time here and gues what wow!
FIRSTIESSS!!!
Ok let me go back read post

Duksey said...

Now that is what i call appreciating nature,if the card has something to do with it.
No problem with kwangulas as long as wedding follows,afteral kwangula is more about making your family feel involved in your life

Duksey said...

Now that is what i call appreciating nature,if the card has something to do with it.
No problem with kwangulas as long as wedding follows,afteral kwangula is more about making your family feel involved in your life

The 27th Comrade said...

Yeah. Eloping. Forever! :o)
In some cases, anyway. Sometimes, no.
Kids, ditto. I love kids, babies, whatevs. But not the ... responsibility, I guess. I hope it stays that way. I expect so.

Savage said...

which building?

Saadiq said...

lol..dancin in lifts..the things people do in lifts..u just reminded me when i had my first askari gig and we had to watch cctv(security cameras and all)..man that was entertainment!!

so you got a card from someone you once had a sniff of?old flame gettin married?oba it's the clock ticking..

els said...

u cud do a vid starring the staff.like, say, the messenger! ROTFLOL!

els said...

u cud do a vid starring the staff.like, say, the messenger! ROTFLOL!

longing,huh?

Elle B said...

@DUKSEY
hey, glad you enjoyed your firsties. I think Kwanjulas are like selling people off. Don't waste time trying to explain. I've heard them all but I just can't shake the idea. If my family really wanted to be involved, I'd make them all part of the wedding entourage.

@27TH COMRADE
So exactly in what scenarios would you elope and when wouldn't you? I had my niece over for the weekend. lOvely girl but i felt abit inadequate whenever the tears would come. Not yet ready to cope, I guess

@ SAVAGE
Show me the dimes first then you can use my studio. I don't trust Ugandans.

@JOSHI
nice to know u appreciate lifts too. The card belonged to someone else inviting her for God- knows Who's- kwanjula. Wasn't even special looking. Must be the bloody clock. Where's my hammer?

@ELS
Love, if u want his number, just ask me, I'll get it for you, otherwise, no marring my videos.