CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 4, 2007

Secret Admirer

YEY!!!!!!!!!i made it back. i thought I'd never see the day that i posted twice on the same blog. lol. Today's a first, I've actually posted thrice in one day( probably to make up for the long stretches during which i shan't post). So... am abit embarrased at the earlier display of my incompetence( i posted the same thing twice) but bare with me, am learning on the job.

An hour ago, i was called up by a secret admirer. Am meeting him at a cafe I frequent abit later. I don'teven know why am considering it. Nah, that's not true. i know exactly why: I lack drama in my life, ama go generate some. Though its highly unlikely that it's for real(I betcha its some one i know, who I'd never get with in that way). That's just my lack: the one's I like don't like me and the one's that like me, I don't feel enough for. So, Tonight we see if my lucks finally changed.

0 comments: