CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Do unto others

Do you know of people who can't be bothered to include you in a conversation? They really get my goat. Forget poking your nose into things that don't concern you. Imagine a scenario where four people are engaged in a conversation and one gets left out. Much as they try to ask for an update, those horrible people only seeks to encourage the speaker, hence effectively leaving you, the lost person farther behind. What makes me madder is that when they get lost in their turn, they want to be brought up to speed.

Usually, i let them flounder abit then tell them what they want to know. am always hoping that they'll take a hint and see that if they didn't like it, then no one else will.

Am a firm believer in this 'do unto others ' business. It's so bloody simple! I don't get why people can't subcribe to it. It's for this reason that I smile into the phone when someone calls, regardless of who it is, I smile whenever I meet someone I know, I greet myclass mates before they greet me, I do things with no hope of repayment and all the other things that people don't think it pays to do.

Oh and if you like this idea, also listen to the ones that talk too much. It's not every day that they get a listener who doesn't end it by saying they talk too much. Bye

Must we benefit from everything we do? Doesn't it matter that we are making other people happy? Am not saying am an angel.I'd love to be one but am only human. There are times when I don't give a shit if the whole world is miserable but even then, I retreat into myself and wait it out. Then I put on my happy face and step out to embrace the sun!!!

0 comments: