CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Lovely day but . . . .

Hello. am smiling but with a heavy heart. Why? Because I think am a bad friend. I don't have much time for my friends these days and not coz am busy, just plain selfish . Am going through a phase .I've made a late new years resolution: to start living for me. However, as old habits die hard, it's still killing me.

I decided that i wouldn't be taking no shit from nobody ever again; saying yes when I mean no, feeling embarassed on other people's behalf. No more of that! I do want to save the world but not while sacrificing myself.

By the way, my faith in the brothers peeked at me from it's hiding place today. Wanna know what happened? I spilt his drink and I told him I'd replace it. he didn't seem to hear but when i brought it, he said I shouldn't have. He said I was a lady and that it was an accident. Owww.Then he bought me a drink and left. Double owww. I'm freezing that picture of him in my head and I hope we never meet again coz the picture might get spoilt.

Am also glad that am having belly laughs with a guy I stopped talking to and didn't talk to for a year. As I said, the world's a beautiful place but. . .

I hate growing up except for the fact that I get to stay out later and later. One day, i won't have to go home at all! Muhahaha. And I thank God for my friend LongBottom, she's a real rock in a stormy sea, a diamond in the rough, and other equally profound things. She makes everything worthwhile. I recommend that everyone get themselves a LongBottom.

0 comments: