CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

BOREDOME FOR BEGINNERS

Today, am in a mood. I'm in the mood to share my deepest, darkest secrets and I don't care if they come back to haunt me. Let's start with songs that make me wail ;

1. Do me, I do you- P square. I'm kidding.

I'm so bored, I could spit. What does one write about the inside of a house where one spend's all the 24 hours of one's day, most days. I don't know. Gone are the days when I used to wake up anxious to show my housemates why we don't need a maid. I'd wake up and clean up from top to bottom and when they'd come back, I'd enjoy helping them gently pick their jaws up off the floor. Now I don't care. Okay, that's not true; I narrowly don't care.

Haven't had a good belly laugh in ages so my energy is low. I can't even think good idiotic thoughts and yet I thrive on a good snigger. No inspiration whatsoever.Lots of boring facts everywhere I turn.

I have this idea of making the biggest mural ever. Okay, not ever but one that could go from wall to wall (in my small room). i have the canvass and everything. Only thing i lack, as mentioned earlier, is inspiration. so, every morning, i get out of bed, spread out my materials, look at the canvass for five minutes, then on and off for about an hour. Finallly, I gather it all up and return it to whence it came. Hate it. But Ill try again tomorrow morning, without fail.

Highlight of the week: i taught my sisters how two step a la Soldier boy.It was wicked!!!! For maximum grasp of the concept, you need to understand that they are both the most proper thing you ever saw. But they were game. I guess they understand that idle minds are the devil's workshop.And lord knows am idle.

7 comments:

smelling the coffee said...

hheehhe. you come i give you some to do

Emi's said...

lol Do Me I do you song is funny, entertaining and silly all into one. It brings me some memories of capital pub.

Oh my tht's a lot of time you have on your hands and if cleaning is becoming fun, then spread the love to other people.

Catching up with old(long T) pals is a great idea for such times.
Can you describe the "how two step a la Soldier boy"?

Anonymous said...

bambi you come and sleepover. we'll snigger all night. i'll even forgive you for not inviting me to your house party.
ok we'll quarrel just abit then we snigger.

Elle B said...

@smelling the coffee
one day... those evil laughs will catch up with you. Till then, stay away from falling debris.

@emi's
munange, when i used to be busy, i liked seeing happy faces. now, in my days of idle(latry/ ness?), i'm ready to do something else

The two step needs audio- visual so i'll show u at the next BHH. Promise.

@ Jaz
luv, we were cheap labour who ran away with the drinks. I didn't want your name being associated with that. but i just got an idea; i'm having a birthday party. we'll set the house on fire! (literaly) Yes?

Elle B said...

@Jaz
Excuse me, i forgot to quarrel also, how come the pc looks at me like am stupid when I double click on your name?

els said...

because uz an eejit dummy. may i be in charge of drinks at your birthday party please?

ujo said...

you paint?? damn..