CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

CARPE DIEM

My new blog's paining my eyes but I like it. So, having decided that I will not wallow any more. I've been thinking constructive thoughts. It occurs to me that I forgot about an interview all because I was so busy wondering how to beat the boredome (abashed grin). But never fear, am going to present myself there tomorrow, last I checked, he had kind eyes, lemme go see if I was mistaken. I'll report back. I'll say I'd had a... very bad...allergy of the sole.

Obama is president. A black man! and it's not even bleeding 24, it's real life. I keep forgetting to believe it. Am happy for all black people all over the place.

Right, lemme go ogle my new template and decide if I like it or not.

NB: This won't sound very mature but isn't he the cutest thing! I can see where Obama Girl was coming from.

6 comments:

Emi's said...

Seams you have already passed the Interview if you have a 2nd chance already.

Still you have my best wishes when you eventually do it.

Time to finally kick out some boredom

Robyn.K.Y said...

Hehehe,,,a def new here but i love it will be here for a while.

Anonymous said...

My eyes hurt! Damn you ele-be

Robyn.K.Y said...

post something dear,,,we screamin "POST"

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elle B said...

@Ivan
bambi, I've decided I liked it. and it took only you to make me sure. thanks luv.