CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 15, 2007

RISE OF THE PHOENIX

Hey, it helps to write. Ever since my last block, I've felt lots better. I was watching fighting temptations and i cried for no good reason. That's okay, it was the residual sorrow coming out, now am fine. I remember why they left me here again. The philosophies begin to make sense. Sod, the world, it ain't my fault if they refused to open the book I chose, I'll tell them all about it.



These are the truths I hold dear;



I believe that it is in giving that we receive. It's karma, baby. What goes around comes around. The bible said it and so did Justine Timber lake. Damn, even Alycia Keys was in on the secret. Who am I to forget it?



Seek and you shall find? They wasn't kidding. You just have to put your back... and your heart into it. I was seeking reassurance, that what I believed was the right thing. I hit rock bottom but a day later, my aunt called for a get together: i was like a man would been wondering in the desert, I drank up all she said, every body seemed to be speaking to my soul, answering questions I couldn't even formulate.



Am brimming with enthusiasm! Can't wait to go out and heal the world... make it a better place... for you and for me and the entire human race... if u get my drift. I was reminded that I aint the only soldier on this battle field. We are like in the CIA, we can't always pick each other out in the crowd but we are there.

Love each other as you love yourself. How else are we supposed to fulfill our destinies? God wants us happy. Have you ever noticed how divine you feel after giving or sharing. It's coz u achieve a state of godliness. Those are the things God does for a living so when you help him do his work, he lets you feel a tiny bit of the glory. And it's enought to have you walking on cloud nine.

Problem is, I've been trying to lead 2 lives: one for myself and one for Him. No more. Ama mix 'em and see what happens. I got a song 4 y'all

seems like I always fall short of bein' worthy
cuz I aint good enough but he still loves me
I aint no superstar The spotlight aint shinin on me
(no no no no no)
cuz I aint good enough but he still loves me .

3 comments:

The 27th Comrade said...

Heh. Know what's weird? I kinda like that `Love your neighbour as you love yourself' ... I try to remind every cute chic as soon as I manage to get within the neighbour range.

But I just get slapped. :o(

eddiie said...

Problem is, I've been trying to lead 2 lives: one for myself and one for Him. No more. Ama mix 'em and see what happens. I got a song 4 y'all

...and thats a good stand..i think that is what every African lady could think of doin.

Well,..thats truely a good and sounding heart of you.Please keep doing what the Lord has instructed you to do and blessing someones life is more than ...speechless.


But its a good feeling.

About your writing getting better? LOL..that throws a smile at me..i think you have gone distances now...

Keep writing though,...one day you might win a global award..Everything is possble with God...

Elle B said...

@ 27th comrade
ma brotha, not just the cute chicks, aso the clearly uncute ones, it works better that way. lol

@Eddie
thanks