CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 23, 2007

LOVE OF MY LIFE

For starters, Jasmine, If you don't issue me an invite to that newly blocked blog of yours, ama hunt you down, shoot you, shoot the person who gave you the idea of not inviting me, shoot his best friend, shoot his best friend's girlfriend, her dog and the dog's favourite toy or rather bone and you know I ain't joking.

On a more pleasant note, how's everybody? Yesterday I did a bad thing. I shan't say but let me ask; Have you ever been in a situation where you don't like someone that much and yet they worship the ground on which you walk?

Is it true that sometimes we tell them off when they ask of us and yet when their interest seems to be waning, we do something to bring it back, give 'em false hope? It may be conscious or subconscious but I know I do it. It may be a smile or a prolonged touch, whatever.I felt like a shit afterwards, promise never to do it again.

Oh, and The Crush of My Life's coming back.Yey! The official take is we couldn't care less but am already wondering out loud among reliable sources," Mpozi when did Thingie say he's coming?" I need reassurance that he'll be here. This ought to be fun. Life's been too dull of late. Sad thing is he's only here two weeks! Now if I could just get him to come back with us to the island...

I never learn do I? But it's so much fun smiling at nothing and staring at the phone(atleast for the first one hour).Oops, just remembered I cut his number out of my journal and I lost my old line.HEELP!!!

But wait, this may be a once in a life time chance. Am not going to look him up. He will prove himself by looking me up. I shall not be weak. Infact, no more asking anyone anything! Brace your selves for a roller coaster ride people!

11 comments:

els said...

hey! i'm coming to the island too if those are your intentions. i know about the false hope thing. sad though that we even do it.

The 27th Comrade said...

Island? What island?

/me feels left out in the biting cold ...

Tandra said...

U arent going to get intouch with him? Well more power to you!hope it works out the way u want it to..

Meanwhile im with 27..wat island?

Elle B said...

Not outside countries people, just Kalangala. Friends invite friends who invite friends who... something like that

Elle B said...

Something tells me it won't work out the way I want it to but there's this imp in me...

Iwaya said...

updates please! was it the dream island getaway or did you get bitten by some obscure insect like i once was when i tried the island thing? :O(

and i get the title: Love of My Life, that song is playing in my mind now.

Samantha said...

Els, I'm with you about Jasmine.

My soul mate is coming from an Island in two months but we have never met and I do not know if we will get along. I understand what you are saying.

Saadiq said...

LOL..the crush of ur life is coming back..seems you have been swept off ur feet ma-proper..'mpozi when did thingie say he is coming back'..classic..very classic

Elle B said...

@samantha
I honestly hope it works out for you so my faith in soulmates and true love can be restored. It's suffering at the moment. Badly

Elle B said...

@Joshi
How else did you expect me to verify. I was working on my subtility.Didn't want no body catching on and them people can put two and two together like no one else

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.