CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

HOW I AM AT PRESENT

I'm finishing school in two months. Yippee! After that, I've made up my mind; Am eloping. Don't ask me with who. Am not even sure it ain't with what. Am tired of being here, possibly tired of being in this skin, this body. Am reading a book that's actually making me anxious to know what I'll be in my next life. The book assures me that I'll still be human because my ancestors did their homework, or something. I'm out of ideas on how to get over this infinite boredome. I need some blogger senga shizzie up in here.

On a more pleasant note, or not, I applied to PWC. That's price waterhouse coopers. They specialize in accounting. I can't do Maths to save my life but they assured me that as long as i want to be there, i can be there. So now, they have my form. Did I tell you about the form in question? Well, it was designed by an expert in discouragement. There's no circling or writing one sentence. Them, they like essays. So naturally, I lied for all I was worth in some cases. But am not looking at it as lieing. I was 'thinking outside the box'. Then they wanted all my marks from P2 onwards so that they can see if they are getting themselves a hidden genius. Am praying for them.

Excuse me while I go look for something to burn up. I'm idle .

8 comments:

The 27th Comrade said...

Eloping? Well, you have my blessing.
You're leaving University with this here batch. I'd have been in your group, if I had stayed in school. :o)

"Thinking outside the box." Gold.

Princess said...

@ 27th: you left school early? hmmm-
@ elle b: eloping? I love the idea! :D

Samali Mudamuli Ntikita Ntikita said...

I've always wanted to elope too. But you are still too young to do that now. Give it some time. First enjoy seeing how it feels like to be a working class lady and unattached.

Knoppix!® said...

Hahahahahaaaa......You seem to be one piece of a lady!You seem to be into books books but i dont get a reflection of the books in you!

At twenty 22 and you are thinking of eloping?????There are better things to do than elope!With the Dj oooooh God forbid!But atleast you are honest enough to lay bare your intentions!

I want to take the earliest of opportunities to cast out that devil in the name of eloping!Kindly ask yourself the many reasons why guys elope and if you have any valid one we wont hesitate to read and guide you accordingly!You could have done us a favour and told us a couple of reasons for your intentions!

You seem to have ideas that go beyond usual!For a person who is cheating her way into PWC i should have expected to hear something like you have intentions of opening Elle&Dj Accounting firm!Lol

Anyway nice style of writing!I hope i have given you a headway!But before you elope we need 600 posts on this blog then we can let you elope!!!!!

Akiiki said...

miss, everytime i try to comment here, my comment gets chewed.

when i read, i wanted to say "BRRR!" but blogger wouldn't let me.

"BRRR!"

Tandra said...

elope away! then u can tell me wat to expect :-)

PWC is like the thing! but u wont have a life in like fooooooooorever! but ya never know...

Elle B said...

Someone showed PWC this post. They didn't call me. Anyway, no swaet. They just might have saved themselves.

@27th
This box business isn't working as planned.

@Princess
Need all the support I can get

@Mudamuli
Job hunting is tiring. I want a sabbatical.

@Knoppix
Wamma don't worry, those posts will come over the next 600 years. Nice to meet u. am going to check out your blog after here.

@Jasmine
Brrr right back atcha

@ Tandra
How to elope 101. Look for a suitable elopemate...we'll continue from their when I find it.

Elle B said...

don't mind me