CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 13, 2009

TRUE COLOURS

I'm a hazard to myself
Don't let me get me, I'm my own worst enemy
It's bad when you annoy your self, so irritating
Don't wanna be my friend no more
I wanna be someone else

-Pink

Last weekend was wicked; we partied till 7 in the morning and long after the die hards had blacked out, I was going strong, on pure adrenaline! I had a ball (as usual, for all the wrong reasons) and didn't touch a drop of alcohol.

The next evening, I woke up energized. The world was beautiful, I mean, it had songs like Potential in it and MunaUganda and Kwata kwata. I can't remember which bazungu songs they played, for some reason. Things were going well untill I tried to stretch my mind to go over the details. It wouldn't go. I shouldn't have pushed; In a rush,specific events of the night before assailed me making me moan like I'd lost the love of my life. Even now, right now, I'm fighting a groan that begs expression. Why, you ask? Because, even if I've always known that I don't need alcohol to get onto a table and gyrate for all I'm worth, even I hadn't believed myself capable of some things. Now don't go calling the cops, every thing was legit, it just made me scared of and for myself, that's all.


Alcohol makes men bold and women loose, right? Uhm, could we have the definition of loose please? And does it become null and void if you haven't been drinking?

6 comments:

Sleek said...

socks mortals...and i saw you last weekend..(evil evil wink)

tumwijuke said...

Gyrating on a table top?!

Kyoka baana mwe. Mwakulira wa?

I think I'm growing too old to read this.

the emrys said...

so it was you then, huh!

Unknown said...

Kyoka Elle B...waz happening tyu? Eh?

Unknown said...

Table top dancing? you have no freakign idea!! I stripped for a irl i like and now she wont look me in the eye.

but i guess neither will the rest of the bar.

was that the night i met your hot cousin at Thin Girls?

Elle B said...

@ Sleek
Did not! Or else I saw you too.

@ Tumwijuke
Never fear, fully clothed and by my self. Twakulira Abload.


@the emrys
No it wasn't. Unless you're talking about 3 yrs ago. In which case, it still wasn't. I'm capable of it, i just haven't chosen to yet.

@ Nevender
You know how they say those stages that you dodge come back to haunt you. Its the only rational explanation I can come up with.

@Spartakuss
Okay, that looks hilarious in my head. You're going to be my standard from now on. Thanks, I feel better. Thin Girls? Where's that? And if she was atop a table, she's not the one mine, if she was just being hot naturally, yeah, that was my cousin.