CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

CHOOSE THOUGHT OVER EXCITEMENT

Some one said something that I can't get out of my head. He said, " It's high time we exchanged excitement for thought" . He said it to a crowd but I felt like he was talking about me. Hi, my name's Elle and I'm an adrenaline junkie. I've been clean 12 hours (not by choice).

I shared the idea with a friend, later that night;

me: Brother had a point. Maybe thought should replace excitement in my life.

Her: Really?

Me: Yeah, it would save me quite a bit of unnecessary drama. Then in a moment of rebellion: but thought never put food on the table!

Her (all excited now): True, true, and yet. . . excitement could put you on the table.

That clinched the deal. We're sticking with excitement.




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahaha...adrenaline junky...interesting.

Esme said...

@Nevender
I can't explain it in any other way.

Elle B said...

Ahem...computer malfunction

streetsider said...

that could put you on the table... this you i could ask out.

Elle B said...

@Streetsider

Oh no,you don't. I was just saying. You have to admit she had a point.