CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 12, 2009

THE BUDGET 2009

Budget Breakfast, Hotel Africana

8:30 am

Points to note; a) ****is not going to make my life easy. I need to resign myself to that little fact... What's with the Honourable Minister making rounds... Didn't catch his name but I shook his hand. Yey.

7- 7:50: Budget Breakfast
7:50- 7:55: Introductory remarks by Secretary
7:55- 8:00 Welcome remarks, President
8:35-9:00: Tax implications of the budget
9:00...

I think I don't like****. It's something to do with the evil grins. Yeah, the breakfast is going very well, thanks. It's going so well, I want to leave.

I don't feel bad, I just feel ill used. But here, I can take all the calls I want. So maybe it's not that bad & God knows, if I was doing this by myself, I'd have this thing down in one. I hate the budget breakfast.

That looks like a sturdy shoe. A bit scary but none the less, firm on the ground. I'm sitting near a dustbin. It looks like a small pillar but I know it's a dustbin. WBS reporter. Crass. I'd say he's ill bred but there's something bout his face that suggests deliberate impunity.

Shouldn't be complaining. The part I was looking forward to went really well. Breakfast. But I'm mad that I have to be on the registration detail when the love of my life is sitting at a table facing where I was sitting!!!! Most gorgeous accountant I ever laid my eyes on. Reeked of power (shiver, shiver). I could have made eyes at him all morning but check were I am, aargh!!!!

Woosa

Wish I'd worn jeans. I'd never have unleashed my power skirt if I'd known I was gon' be a bouncer.

I see pretty shoes but I ain't getting into that. My prettiest pair hurt my feet the most. I look at them and I think to myself, corns, chilblains, bunions, and other ailments we learnt in Home Econ. Then I wear them. Who remembers the kid who said they knew Elbow Grease and then proceeded to describe what kind of tin it came in and what it looked like. Lol. That was funny.
Anyway, the highlight of this situation is that I don't have to take any bleedin' notes. I bet *** never thought of that. Huh!

Eh-eh, some ki man just came at me with a vague smile and stole my pen! Smile. People are looking.

PR's good. Its what I would describe as a smile-bang affair; smile in public, bang my head against the wall (till I bleed) in private.We aim to please.

See you at next year's breakfat. I mean breakfast.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Before I take the socks, you were bouncer cum PR? oba...

Elle B said...

@Nevender
/askari/ general dogs body. But you have to start from somewhere, right?

Unknown said...

aha!

streetsider said...

the guy who thugged your pen killed me... meanwhile, sorry luv, tag you're it!!
http://streetsider.wordpress.com/2009/06/25/blogger-whispers/