CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 23, 2009

THE WAITING GAME

The plan is to get comfy in this skin. I was destined from the start to wait for things. However much I rant and rave,nature is determined to teach me patience. Atleast that's what I keep telling my self.

So... I got me a job. Been making regular visits since November last year. I come in early, at times leave late. I transact things am sure are coming back later to haunt me and I like what am doing. Funny thing is, am not hired. Yeah, you heard right; the contract's been ready for ever but the pips in charge of signing it keep dieing, falling sick or plain having a bad day. So am waiting.

In the mean time, i swing around in my chair and giggle in near hysteria at the fact that no ones clued in to the fact that i might not be 'all there'. I'm working my corporate persona. sooner or later, these moments of panic I have when no one's there are going to stop.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I almost laughed...but well your time will come..

Emi's said...

Finally you post..hopefully the job has not been keeping you away from the blog.

Congs on job. Me I hate the distance to my work. I can never make it on time unless I leave home @ like 6am duh. If I do get hired, I'll turn down the offer

ujo said...

congrats on the job! most employerz r lyk dat..

Elle B said...

@nevender
i guess it has

@Emi
the job has internet! it can't be blamed for my absence. My fault. Don't worry, suffer now, enjoy later.

@Ujo
i guess i better get used. fast

smelling the coffee said...

welcome to the world. hehehehhehehehe