CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 26, 2008

PAST LIVES

Sometimes, I sit back and speculate on factors responsible for the way I turned out. I come up with lots of ideas. The one that appeals to me most is that my present day character is a mixture of all the things I've been in past lives. Every facet of me is a remnant of a whole personality that once existed.
Having settled on this explanation, through a lot of research and hard work , I came up with a list of the more recent lifetimes;

1. A hoochie. (complete with pink feathers)
2. A vampire bounty hunter, complete with the leather outfit and dominatrix boots
3. A raving beauty who became a recluse coz she was causing riots. And finally...
4. A nobel laureate (can't figure out what for yet).
5. A nymph (wood spirit)

I have no evidence of any of these personas except number 3. I'm afraid to elaborate but... here goes; I look into the mirror alot. Yeah, most people are closet 'look-in-mirror-a lotters' but it's different for me. I don't look because am vain. Nope. I do so because I keep expecting great beauty to be thrust upon me. And am not even playing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

New Year Socks!!!
Elle, Hon You are funny!!
I like Number 3

Elle B said...

@therisingpage
Hi, Happy New Year!!! Thanks but sometimes, I worry me.

Anonymous said...

Thot I had left one here..

lol....it;'s because all the rest are just myths...
Much as it's believable, Until I see for myself, I'll still remain in doubt on no 3.

Happy New Year

ujo said...

either:
1. You think too much
2. You watch too many movies and cartoons
3. You are hella creative, or
4. All 3 above

where do you place yourself?

Elle B said...

@Emi
I see u trying to steal socks.Happy New year to u too. As I said, am waiting.

@Ujo
I do believe you might be right on all three. I will attempt to change my ways but as for no. 3, you have to see me in action to believe it. It's like a chore instead of a pass time. For serious. Happy New year