CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

THE CELESTINE PROPHECIES

My new blog title: you're not listening! Atleast that's how i feel most of the time, these days. I read a book that finally explained why we are here. Apparently, it's not so hard. In a nut shell, we are here to consolidate and pass on the good values of our parents and those before them.Our kids will also pick the best from us and so on and so forth...

I'd really love to share this newly acquired insight but there's a problem. See, the book says we shouldn't think that we've stopped evolving, actually, the evolution has gone spiritual; We are evolving into spiritual beings. Then there's some yack about quantam leaps and finally, we are all going to... disappear! yeah, that's how I felt about it too. But I badly want to disappear so am not throwing out the book yet.

And it says we all have energy firlds around us and many other things like all living things have energy so do not be shy to hug a tree coz you'll share energy thus making u both stronger and bringinging the day of disappearance closer. I had a particular little bush in mind, for the hugging expirience but I reached it too late. found it dead. felt really bad.

PS: if you ever wondered what happened to the Incas and the Mayans, here's a newsflash:they achieved mass disappearance. Oba how can i explain! Okay, you know how the elements vibrate at different levels, kati us, as we achieve more spirituality, we begin to "vibrate" faster till we feel lighter and then we just vibrate too fast for anyone (without significant en energy) to see. It's complicated but I am hell bent on disappearing. Watch this space.

NB: Am back to my spanish lessons incase I encounter some Incas post dissapearance. Promise to write and tell all.

5 comments:

The 27th Comrade said...

The Mayas and Incas were massacred by them Europeans. Dissapearing is for the Batembuzi like me only. :o)

And what happens when we stop breeding? Then what's the reason for living, and (retroactively) for life itself from the beginning?

Emi's said...

Spiritual Evolution? A first one...but again we should not always do what the book says.

The Chi flow a.k.a Life force is strongly connected among all living things but only very few are aware of it. I like that you are willing to dig deeper into such complicated issues.

Elle B said...

@27th Comrade
I like my explanation better, thank you very much :)

and breeding is still a must do but the less children the better. One per family is ideal(the book said)

@Emi
I'm intrigued by this "chi" business. Hs more answers than the usual

els said...

learning spanish to communicate with the Mayas and the Incas? dontcha think they don wanna hear another spanish word like ever?

Anonymous said...

this explains why i dont see much of you lately..you's disappearing...aaaah.