CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

2008

Happy New Year to you all. Any new years resolutions? I have a couple, ranging from the outrightly stupid to a few sensible ones.

One of my resolutions is to shed off those old relationships that weren't going any where. Make a fresh start. Towards that end, am conviniently loosing phone numbers and email adresses. Oops

I want to resolve to live my life on my own terms but I don't know what that involves. The people that I know, who do that, don't do it very well. Even as they vow not to take shit from anybody, they are not above giving it. I need to find a balance but I don't know how to.

I can't think of the others but some one I know wants to involve in excessive kissing this year. Crazy, yes, but am putting it up for consideration- kidding.

5 comments:

Tamzel said...

Happy new year, babe. I am also sheding off those old relationships that are not shifting and making new ones this year.

smelling the coffee said...

that's a good resolution. but it'll take you all our life!
where are you?!!

els said...

I'm in on the snogging. Did we really go to Kumi? I'm in a daze, but my aching bum is telling me its real.

Akiiki said...

finally im allowed to comment! yeesh!

i've even forgotten what i wanted to say...

am i one of those crap-dishers you are talking about? seeing as my theme last year was "no shit. no crap."
do answer the above question very carefully seeing as you people are looking for DAR pocket money.

madam above compalining about Kumi's distance, you do realise DAR is like 100 times farther?

1 brill idea coming up: go buy some of those "Bum-panties" you were telling me about!

Akiiki said...

banange tufuude!

mbu "compalining"!