CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 12, 2007

2nd Edition, new, abdridged and standardised

I'm turning 22 in a month or two. My list of things to do before I turn 25 is long and untouched. Not a single crossing. But on a brighter note, I have decided to re-invent myself. Here's a partial list:

for reference's sake: Before Re-invention(BR), After Re-invention(AR)

BR;
Daily routine is as follows: room, class, room class, room, class, room, class, room class...
AR;
room, class, room, all nighter@ wherever, room, class, room class, room, step out for the evening, room, class,room,class,room class, be unaccounted for, room, class...You get the drift.

BR;
Invited to a party? Here's before: Dress decently, smartly, for the day. Go to class, be careful not to get dirty. Head straight for the party after . With my satchel bulging with books.
AR;
Get back from class, shower and primp till am running late. Look for a diva- like outfit, high heels. Tiny, almost negligable black purse. Yeah, then am good to go.

BR;
Opposite sex relations.
Wow, I had so much fun! How nice you are! Can I have your number?
AR;
That was fun. Bye.(No more asking for numbers first. There are unbelievable repurcussions)

BR;
No lip gloss
AR
Lip gloss. On a regular.

That's it for now. Am still looking for things that might need enhancement.

Meanwhile. I proved that it's not only alcohol that makes people bold. Coca-cola does toO. Check it out: I saw some two nice boys dancing the coolest shuffle i've seen in a while. I so badly wanted to be taught so I run through a couple of cute opening lines (in my head) and took a fortifying gulp of Coke. I spent the night learning all sorts of routines. It was fun. Which causes me to wonder; do we hide behind the alcohol? Do we do things well knowingly and then blame them on the drink? I don't know. All I know is that after I've drank about 3 bottles ofCoca-cola, I feel like I can conquer the world.

3 comments:

els said...

numero uno. I got stuck on "i'm turning 22"...
lip gloss rocks!
dressing up is the tricky part

Akiiki said...

now i know why those little boys don't like it when i say my age. everything comes into perspective and the fun gets sucked out of it :-( 20-what? child, you are fired! looking for new company NOW.
I like your Lip Gloss better. we switch? please? (you were officially the clever one)

Elle B said...

@else
we can make it if we try,someday...

@JaZ
we all know am the most mature acting person of this bunch, so... lay off. About the gloss...hhmm, let me think....damn, this might take all sem